We're committed to providing accessible and usable information. Here are some of the things we've done to try and make it easier for you to access information:
- Stylesheets are used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size to make reading easier.
- Our site has consistent navigation and structure to make it easy for you to find your way around it.
- We use pages requiring plug-ins only in exceptional circumstances. Where you may need any additional software, we will let you know.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- The BBC's My Web My Way site explains the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
Get in touch